Club Colombier, Fréjus
The campsite has restaurants and a heated tropical swimming pool and lagoon as well as sports pitches, playgrounds and fitness facilities.
There is evening entertainment available and a wide range of accommodation types to choose from. If rest and relaxation is your "thing" then there is a Spa and Vitality pool complex. There is also a half board option which is unusual for a campsite (this may require booking directly with the campsite). Please note the site is steep so find out more if that is likely to be a problem. And there can be a little road noise heard from the site.
- Huge pool complex with lazy river, lagoon pool and water slides (straight and twisty). The water slides slow at the end rather than plunging you into a pool. There is a toddler pool with depth of 10cm
- There is an adult only Balneo pool as well and a payable Spa with relaxation therapies and treatments.
- Bar with great views
- Restaurants - La Paillotte and Le Panoramique - one is near the Lagoon pool and one is near the Balneo - both have terraced areas for dining.
- Sports facilities, including basketball, volleyball, boules
- Children's disco, family disco and over 16s disco
- Vitality Pool with specialised underwater gym equipment
- Bike Hire
- Campsite run kids club (French and English spoken) for ages 5-7 and 8-12
- Entertainment - themed evenings, sports tournaments, aqua gym, shows etc
- Coach trips are often organised to eg Monaco and Ventimiglia, and boat
trip to eg St Tropez and Port Grimaud
- Games Room and TV Room
- Payable WiFi
Book a Holiday at Club Colombier with Eurocamp
This is an Affiiliate Marketing link.
Here is Club Colombier on Google Maps:
If you are going to drive then here are the distances from the Channel Ports :
- Caen: 1109 km
- St Malo: 1210 km
- Calais: 1168 km
- Zeebrugge: 1185 km
- Nice airport: 59 km
- Toulon Airport: 96 km
- Marseilles Airport: 146 km
Closest station is Fréjus, 2km : Services to Nice, Ventimiglia
Bus Station 1km : Services to bus Frejus (also St Raphael in high season.
Things to do in the Area
The largest waterpark in the Cote d'Azur. Can be quite busy with long queues so plan ahead if at busy time of year. It is possible to buy a ticket in advance which will save you some time.
There is lots to do in Fréjus - the local Tourist board website is an excellent resource to find out what to visit and what is on.