Domaine de Pierrageais, Ardèche
If you come to the Pierrageai campsite, you will revitalize yourself in the heart of nature and rediscover French family campsite traditions. At the center of the Green Ardèche, at the south of the mountains of France, Saint-Félicien invites you to make a journey along rivers and hiking trails.
The village plays an important part in the biggest cycle touring race in Europe : the Ardéchoise, whose starting and finish lines are located 3km from the campsite. Perfect for sportsmen
and women who want to explore the region, but also for families and couples, Pierrageai offers many activities appropriated for everyone.
Choose from 3 different accommodation types to enjoy your holidays :
- You can stay close to nature by opting for camping spaces, ideal to install your camper van or to pitch your tent. 90m² shady spaces offer a very enjoyable setting, perfect for sleeping under the stars.
- Or, for your comfort, try our wood chalets which present warmth and functionality in a natural space.
- Or try our more unusual accommodation, modern yet authentic : the Yaka Lodges - Made with raw timbers and hessian, these house-tents are very original. With a living room externded with a protected patio, the Yaka Lodges are built on two levels and have a mezzanine, a room on the ground floor, a living-room, a kitchenette and toilets.
Discover the wonderful landscapes of Ardèche and preserved natural sites near the Pierrageai through varied activities :
- Sporting and energetic people will be delighted to
explore the region by walking, by bike, by horse, by canyoning or in speleology (the study of caves !).
- Brave adventurers can enjoy treetop adventure courses, maiden flight by microlight or cultural flights by hot-air ballon.
- Have fun with your family by visiting animal parks, biological farms or the Chocolate museum. Let your children play in our outdoor games, our arboretum and with our table football.
- Face your friends in a boules tournament, a volleyball match, badminton or
- The Pierrageai campsite also suggests some other activities nearby : visiting vineyard at sunset, museums or fishing along the Daronne river next to the campsite.
To relax, Pierrageai offers you a free-access 8 persons spa and massage sessions (on meeting).
What about French gastronomy ? By staying in Pierrageai, relish our dishes in the Ardéchois restaurants and meet our local producers on markets and small shops. We invite you to eat our home-made pizzas in our own restaurant.
- Usual Opening Times: Campsite opened from 1st April to the 1st October 2017 (every day from 8h30 to 23h00). Chalets opened all the year.
- Chalets, Unusual accommodation : Yaka Lodges, Pitches for Caravans, Pitches for Motorhomes
Pitches for Tents
- Restaurant, Bar adn Pizzeria (on the spot and takeaway)
- Grocery (local products and basic) with bread on demand
- Disabled facilities
- Oil change for motorhome
- Washing Machine
- Pets Allowed
- Free WiFi
- Picnic Tables
- Toilets and Showers
- Water Points, Electric hook-ups and Waste disposal point
- Swimming-pool (20m)
- Spa for 8 persons in free access (whirlpool bath)
- Outdoor games for children
- Table tennis, Volleyball court, Badminton, Boules pitch, table football and pinball
- Fitness path
- Fishing and swimming spots on the river
- Flea markets
- Sports tournaments
- Dance evening
Book a Holiday at Camping Le Pierrageai
This is an Affiliate Marketing link.
Campsite Address & Contact Details :
- Camping Le Pierrageai
- 1360, route de Brintenas
- 07410 Saint-Félicien
- Tel : +33 (0) 4 75 06 03 05
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information on our website : http://campingsaintfelicien.fr/en/home/activities/
There are sailings by ferry with Brittany Ferries and other operators to some of the following ports which are the nearest ones to L'Anse du Brick:
- Calais: 860 km (mostly on autoroute) - taking about 8.5 to 9.5 hours
- St Malo (via A85, A71): 857 km : 9 hours (
- Caen: 790 km (8 to 9 hours depending on route)
- Valence Airport: 1 hour
- Lyon Airport: 1 hour 30 mins
- Grenoble Airport: 1 hour 30 mins
Things to Do in the Area
Local Activities :
- Countless hikes
- Bike and mountain bike
- Treetop adventure course
Discover the Ardèche region :
- Saint-Félicien village and its small markets
- Toy Ardèche –Ardéchois' s trains' garden
- Museum (castle of Desaignes, museum of the shoe...)
- Visiting vineyard at sunset